Françoise Lautier was born in France, now lives and works in Hong Kong.
Françoise has exhibited her works in some of the most prestigious galleries throughout Asia.
Influenced by the Asian culture, her talent in art began to blossom.
The passion for painting eventually took a prominent place in her life. Inspired by her travels in Bali, Burma, Laos, Thailand, Tibet, China, Bhutan and Indonesia she promotes spirituality through colorful and vivid paintings.
Françoise Lautier's expression of Asian lifestyle takes shape in different forms, whether on canvas or ceramics.
Her paintings reflect the energy, the movement, the breath of the earth, plants, and beings.
Contemplating the floating flags, feeling the wind, the water and connects to the universe. Lautier's devotion and energy are intricate through vibrant colors.
Françoise Lautier previous exhibitions :
- 2018 Painting exhibition E-Moderne gallerie Philadelphie USA
- 2017 Group Painting Exhibition Charenton (Paris)
- 2017 Group exhibition Undefined Abstraction William Whipple art museum Minneapolis USA
- 2017 MetiStrat HK
- 2016 Paintings Kee Club HK
- 2016 Paintings E-Moderne Galerie Philadelphia USA
Hope, Light and Dynamism 2018